Saturday, 3 March 2012

No Rest for the wicked ;)

Boo


A more positive post today...normal service resumed!! 



But I am working on the theory that if 'ignorance is bliss' then there are a select few totally blissful people up here right now! lol........

Its been a busy,busy week here....Its lovely to have so much support, and surprising that even though I was only in the shop for a couple of months our presence has made a good impression, we have done daily deliveries all over Lewis this week!! The new premises is a big work in progress but it will be fabulous when its finished....at the minute its a scary amount of work, but we will get there in the end, all the old walls & ceilings are down..we found a door we never knew existed too..which knocks a huge part of work of the schedule!..always good ;) 

I am having today off work, going into town to meet a lovely lady who I have been chatting too for a while, she's up for a weekend visit so I am dropping an order to her and we are going for a coffee....A welcome break from wax that's for sure, my new range is proving very popular but its also the fiddliest/trickiest range I have ever made and so,so easy to get wrong/break!!..after coffee I am off shopping for this evening, we have a few friends round for drinks

Its our anniversary on Monday, 7 years since we said 'I do'...I honestly don't know where the years have gone, but can honestly say this past year has been a hectic but the best year we have had, so many huge,amazing changes! Its hubbys 40th this month too...roll on 2 weeks today, sitting in a hot tub over looking ben nevis, toasting his coming of age under the stars :) 

On that note I am off to get cracking...clean,tidy,clean,tidy,coffee!!....Have an amazing weekend lovelies <3 xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment