Tuesday, 28 February 2012

NEVER trust in the unknown!!!!

Its been a wee while, its been crazy..as usual, and I am going crazy!!!

I am sure jungle drums have been beating, I have left the shop, this was under medical advice and no other reasons, I am a failure to my own success as far as that goes....but let me tell you I am beyond fuming with the situation right now, I probably shouldn't write in public..so shall keep my gob shut, but let me tell you I have never felt so shafted! and NEVER in my days did I ever expect it up here!!!

On a happy note, I shall not and will not give up on my business, we are re-locating to a new premises where I will have support throughout the day and wont be left on my own! its being converted and will take a couple of months yet, but will be bigger,better and I hope to grow it as a base for local crafters!In the meantime I am web/phone based which means alot of trying to find house numbers..anyone local will know how hard this is, I spent 90mins trying to find a house in knock, must have spoke to 20 locals, had a cup of tea with a lovely couple I had never met before!..and still came home and admitted I couldn't find the house I needed to deliver too! lol.... At the minute I am up to my neck in mothers day orders..which is a good complaint to have, I just wish I had a few more hands!!

The kids are doing amazingly well at school, its fantastic..no complaints there, the weather up here is changing..the daffodils have sprung the sheeps are back in the fields and the sun is positively shining (sometimes)......we never regret moving here, not for a second :)

Hubby is 40 in a couple of weeks..which I am intensely winding him up over..me being only 28! lol..I have even bought him a blow up zimmer frame & walking stick!! we have also been married 7 years on the 5th march! how time flies.........anyway a few pics.........I will be updating my blog more from here on in :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx










2 comments:

  1. Gulp!
    I don't know what's gone off but, you sound in control rather than going nuts LOL!
    Good luck with the new shop I'm sure we'll get an update!

    Meanwhile, take care of yourself, don't forget a little 'me time' everyday!

    Hugs,

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck - I'm really glad you're sdtill keeping going and I'm sure it will all work out for the best. Take care!

    ReplyDelete