Saturday, 31 December 2011

Happy Hogmanay/ new years eve :)

Boo :) 


Just a quickie....heres to 2012!! we will have been living on this beautiful island for a year in Jan, how time flies...never did I feel so at home/happy before, we really have found forever up here.....so much changed in a year!!...so have a good evening lovelies, whatever your doing, whoever you are with..remember to have fun & stay safe ......we have a few friends round in a wee while so I best hop off and finish the food!...all the best for 2012 I hope it brings everything you wish from it xxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. I'd repeat Tony's comment, if I could!! Just caught up with you after a while. Don't know why/how I've missed out recently! Loads of things happening - all good, it seems. The shop looks appetizing and lovely. Good luck with the new venture and all the best for the coming year. Happy New Year: I can manage it in Welsh - Blwyddyn Newdd Dda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for the new year Linzi x

    ReplyDelete