Wednesday, 28 November 2012

ho ho ho :)

boo :)

What a busy month, with such a large brood of little folk in the house its really rather exciting this time of year.....especially with our youngest who insists on asking if santa has been every single morning :) the excitement is catching and the atmosphere here is lovely, its hectic for me trying to get organised/prepared and of course wrap up all the pressie's without the tribe seeing...which in itself is a hugeeeeeeeeee blummin challenge!!! ......I am focusing lots on handmade this year, of course smellies...but am making fruit vodka for grown ups, snowman soups for little people, lollypops, fudge,christmas cards,tags,rainbow cookie kits, just to name a few!!!! ....the weekends are spent with a roaring fire and christmas films...all snuggled up on the sofas...bliss :) ...the tree is going up friday, so that saturday the house is decorated for twinkletoe's the elfs arrival...no I haven't gone mad!!! Its the first year we are introducing the elf tradition ..I am following in lots of my friends footsteps...have a nosey here .......http://christmas.organizedhome.com/celebrate/magic-elf-tradition  .....see I am not mad - HONESTLY ;) ......I have also made a very simple advent calendar for the kids but instead of being filled with sweets everyday has a different craft / something to do for others...

 

christmas is my alllll time favourite time of year ...although I wish the tribe would stop growing so quickly!! I dread the year when they are all too big to believe in santa and am squeezing as much excitement I can out of the tribe whilst I still can.......if only littleones came with pause buttons!!!! 
How's your christmas planning coming along???? xxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Linzi,
    Nice to see you posting again!
    My "little ones" are in their thirties now (Mandy's three boys also) but I still haven't forgotten those magical Christmases with Nannies and Grandads and the extended family - sometimes as many as nineteen of us all opening prezzies on Xmas morning!
    Love the advent calendar idea...

    ReplyDelete