Sunday, 23 January 2011

Our last Sunday with shops!!!

Good morning, or more afternoon...but I am trying to get into the relaxed way of Sunday life on Lewis...though in reality we are surrounded by boxes with lots to do.
I think Sunday will a big adjustment but hey is being told you can't work on a Sunday a bad thing? As long as no-one knows im busily working away in the kitchen making candles I cant get in trouble!! lol....One of the owners of a house we viewed told us to make sure we don't hang our washing out on a Sunday and we will be fine...but keeping our tribe of 5 monsters quiet may be another matter entirely- especially when the parks are closed!!
I was reading an article about tesco sending out the christmas opening times and stating they were open on a sunday! It caused an uproar! needless to say tesco did not open on Sunday!!! 
And more articles about golf clubs now being allowed to open...in truth I haven't decided whether the sunday rules are a good/bad thing but im certainly not opposed to relaxing! ;0)




Todays plans are to finish packing...the joys!!!! but we will finish today..then tommorow we are going stocking up on warm jumpers and thermals!! lol And swapping my heels for wellies! how attractive eh, in truth I cant wait and am very excited about our adventure! The kids cant wait...hubbys excited and this time next week our dream will very much be a reality...is it the right choice? In truth only time will tell...but we are gonna give it our best shot.....


Thats all folks ;0) enjoy sundays and remember to RELAX!!!  Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



2 comments:

  1. No washing out, no cutting grass. Just take a walk down to the beach, doesn't matter what part of the island your on you're only minutes away from a beach.

    Sunday is a big adjustment but trust me, give it a couple of weeks and you'll wonder why you didn't do nothing one day of the week when you were back on the mainland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;0) i am so glad we are connected with you Tony!!!! this time next week i will go to the beach..and i dont care where! anywere is better than box city aka our house!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete