First of all I need to say thankyou to dear mr.giles...since we moved here you have helped us on so many occasions and it truly is appreiciated..thankyou so much for helping shift stuff to the shop today, it took a huge weight off my mind...you are indeed a superstar Tony xxxxxx
The shop is coming together really well, I have been flat out working..helping the other lady move out, painting inside, its been crazy!! then it was Amber's birthday yesterday....5 years going on 21 is amber! she had a lovely day :) .....I officially took over the shop today, the furniture's been delivered and I have been making stock all day..and talking to the lovely passers by, several of whom just came in to see where the smell was coming from :) I still can't believe I have a shop...the neighbours are lovely, infact the shop next door's hubby put my sign up today for nothing..you can't miss the shop..the signs bright pink!! I am off to have a long soak in a fresh snow bath then go to bed!! I shall be back tommorow with pics xxxxx
Good luck Linzi. This is so exciting!
ReplyDeletePhotos please!
Sft x
Wishing you lots of luck and best wishes in your new venture xx
ReplyDeleteLoads of love and luck for your new shop!
ReplyDeleteYes, photos please...pity we can't smell it too like your passers by!
Sandie xx
Good luck with the shop. We will be popping in when you open.
ReplyDeleteCome on Linzi, show us some pictures! we're all dying to see your shop x
ReplyDelete