Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Good Morning :)

Good morning,

Its been a while again!! but very,very busy here!! Thankyou for all your kind wishes over the shop, its all coming together nicely now, we get the keys on monday and open the following monday (24th)...I have been running around like a looney trying to sort everything out! The signs going up on monday, bright pink..you won't be able to miss it ;) now I am making products..lots of them!! The biggest struggle we have had is in getting furniture for the shop, its been a struggle and we ended up spending a small fortune..but the shop will look lovely & relaxing, so worth it in my eyes :) I have set up a local facebook page for the shop here...

 www.facebook.com/pages/Linzis-yummies-4-Bayhead-Stornoway/170944766323387?sk=info


My big sister has been up for a visit last week, she hasn't been to the island before and she loved it!! Its been so long since we caught up properly! She went home yesterday and I do miss her, I dont know when we will meet up again, but lots of lovely memories have been made over the past week :)
Our youngest monkey starts nursery after the school hols, monday- friday from 9am-1pm so hubby will help in the shop during those hours the rest of the time it will be me, the opening hours will be 9.30 - 4pm mon-saturday during winter and longer in summer..with a day off on sunday, which will no doubt will be very welcomed....amber our second youngest monkey is turning 5 on sunday..where have the years gone??? I must get cracking on with her cake!! so all in all its very busy!! Its also coming up to a year since we first visited the island, I never ever imagined that we would be back so quickly living happily and feeling like we are finally at home...so follow your dreams, they may just come true :) xxxxxx I shall be back to update with before/after shop pics next week!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh - I passed by on Tuesday, and wondered what shop it was going to be... All the best, and I will be popping in. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will stick the kettle on ;) the signs gone up today...its all coming together!! xxx

    ReplyDelete