Thursday, 27 October 2011

The first week!

Well what a week!!! hows everyone been doing?


I opened the shop last friday after so many locals telling me to open for the mod, its been busy but lots of fun and hard work...I am shattered!! Met lots of lovely folk, including lovely bloggers :) thankyou for popping in, was lovely to meet up! Theres already a couple of items turning out to be our best sellers, cupcake candles, and quackers soaps, I have made so many this week I have lost count! I have also sorted an article with heb events, which looks fab...so all in all busy,busy,busy...getting up at 6am sorting the kids for school, going to work and getting picked up at 6pm is a long day! our youngest started nursery today, shes settled in really well already which is a huge weight off my shoulders, I was worried how she would be but no tears..just smiles :) it also means hubby is at the shop with me from 10-1pm mon-fri so I can be making whilst hes manning the shop :)...I am going to start rambling tired nonsense so I will leave you with a couple of pics..










Its crazy to think that I make all that stuff!!! :)

7 comments:

  1. A great shop. Wishing you all the best with it. Lovely to meet you both in person today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely to meet you both too :) thankyou so much for popping in, and remember our doors always open if your up this neck of the woods xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks amaing, wish I could jump in car to come visit!

    Well Done Linz!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Claire. Oh Linzi, I am so proud of you all for achieving it!

    Wow!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done!
    It looks beautifully presented and I bet it smells gorgeous inside!

    Hugs,

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks great, lots of stuff but not cluttered, well done!

    Josie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shop looks wonderful - the sort of place where I get lost and the husband disappears off to do elsething else! I've nominated you for an award for being truely inspiring, details are on my blog. Best of luck with the shop. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete