Wednesday, 16 November 2011

A quick catch up

Firstly thankyou for all your wonderful comments :)

The first few weeks have been fantastic, I feel like I have made lots of new friends..not just customers, its a very steep learning curve for me as keeping the shop stocked is hard work, I have added 2 new tables full of yummy products too :)...I am also back driving, got a fantastic deal on a really cute purple puma, which is just perfect for me going to and from work, the sign shop is covering it in pink writing next week ;) pics to follow, I have had my license over a year but never had a car of my own, it feels good to own one, and know that its my hard work that has paid for it :) ...days are merging into weeks and passing by in a busy frenzy of fragrance oils ...heres a few more pics, I am just home from driving around lewis for the past couple of hours with my friends hubby, hes been a true diamond and really built my confidence in driving :)...the kids are still loving school, I am missing being around them :( but loving kicking my shoes of and spending sundays snuggled up on the sofa watching films with them...what a difference a few changes can make to your whole life..if you have dreams follow them, chase them and grasp them with both hands..dreams really can become reality

5 comments:

  1. Glad everything is going so well for you, you deserve it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Karen, You deserve all this success!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so lovely!
    Are you going to get the car a shop advertising sign paint job too did you say? or one of those stick on adverts from Vistaprint? (latter probably a lot cheaper and removable for when you don't want to be conspicuous!).

    Keep up the good work!

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou :) its very hard work., but lovely to meet so many new people xxx
    Sandie, we rent our shop from the sign shop next door so they are doing us a fab deal on the car in vinyl, I have a big sticker from vistaprint on hubbys car already ;) hope your well hun xxx

    ReplyDelete