Friday, 30 September 2011

Its been a while...big plans!!

Well hello there strangers :)


how are you?? Its been literally weeks since I blogged, but I do have my reasons!! The kiddywinkles are still loving school, its half term again soon too!! The seasons changed up here too..its chillier, theres an edge to the air and we have been enjoying having the fire roaring again!! 


Business is what has been keeping me so busy, I set up a scheme with several consultants selling my products up and down the uk, and then found out I was doing it wrong! hence a kick up the bum on several business courses..its been very hectic, my brain is frazzled! But I have learnt a Hugeeeeee amount of info!! I have also been doing lots of market research, finding out if there is a gap in the market for my yummies up here, which leads me to the biggest news!! I am opening my first shop...in a few weeks!! Its all sorted..I will be opening the second week of the mod, I hope!! Its a bit crazy that week as the kids are off school, but if I can then I will....alot of people would say I am absolutely bonkers opening a business in the current climate, but you know what its my choice! I have worked too hard to just not progress! I am not borrowing money, running up debts..I have instead set aside an amount that can be used without impacting on our lives, so its a big challenge! But I am very excited!! I truly love making my products, I am incorporating local products and have designed a range of highly scented eco-soy tumbler candles wrapped in harris tweed...I am also looking for other local crafters products to sell, only handmade though, theres something extra special about handmade, you know its time,love and dedication gone into making what you buy, rather than produced on a massive industrial scale, so if any of you local lovelies want to have a chat about selling your stuff please contact me at linzisyummies@hotmail.com .....My weekend is packed again, 220 soaps to make as a donation to the emergency services ball next week!! ..theres never a dull moment here!!!....whats your big news?? Keep smiling :) xxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Glad you've got the shop sorted out at last! Where is it? If you need any help shifting stuff in etc. let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great news about the shop! can't wait for lots of pics!

    Josie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful News!!

    Good luck in your venture!

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very best wishes and good luck on your new venture xx

    ReplyDelete