It's sunny up here at the minute but it keeps raining on and off so we have spent the day inside, literally ransacked the house to try and locate the wii remotes...we haven't used any of the games consoles since we moved in and we thought today it would give the kids a change..so they are sat on mariokart..other than sophie who's sat on the windowsill wearing a party dress, stripey leggings and daddy's sunglasses singing her own version of nursery rhyme's..heres my fave
'row,row,row your boat gently down the cream,mary mary quite contrary,dont forget to scream..arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'
Last night I spent ages looking through old pics, all the old houses we have lived in is shocking! I am glad to have finally found somewhere safe & happy to put down some roots!!! Here's a few pics that make me smile, I am so blessed to have such a beautiful family!! What's making you smile today?? p.s Tony, like your idea of reindeers not fitting on the ferry..its a shame rudolph the rednose radiator actually flies ;0)...hope your both well xx
So go on...what makes you smile?? :) xxxxx













WOW lovely family photos Mrs O!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving Sophies version of row the boat, Teagans fav is humpty sat on a wall and died cause mary killed the spide????? lol.
Alls chaotic here as we have now 3 dogs from recue but the new addition has had a fight with our dog so he is moving on but unsureif we having another lol yes Iam mad. hope your all doing well and your lil ones are enjoying being back at schoolxxxxxxxx
Lots of lovely memories...I love taking pics, and looking back through them all! hehehe @ Teagan! well done mary though..I don't like spiders! lol
ReplyDelete3 dogs?? Jon won't even let me have one!! booooooo...I have tried and begged but he wont budge..men!!!! but we do have 3 chinchillas and a giant rabbit! ..its a shame about the fight :( maybe he hasn't been around other dogs before and feels anxious :( (((((hugs))))))) Kids loving being back at school..though its strange not having them here in the day now!! Keep smiling hunni xxx