Thursday, 8 September 2011

The good, the bad and the gorgeous!

Boo...


Thankyou for your lovely comments about Dexter, he really is amazingly adorable, and one of the most cuddled dogs I know!! Hes so small he cant get onto the sofa,cant climb the stairs..so he looks up with the most adorable eyes and gets instantly picked up and carried everywhere...he can't jump on our bed either..but he somehow manages to get into bed with us and snuggles under the duvet..he wont sleep without a blanket.......anyhow stop ranting Linzi!!...


The good....after lots and lots of tossing,turning and worrying I have decided not to shut the business, I am however cutting the product range to products I can manage! I have put so much time and love into my little business that I really wanted to find a way to keep it going! so from now on the focus will be ecosoy melts,candles,bathbombs,bubblefizzbombs,soaps and body butters...the rest will have to take a back-seat until I feel more human!...another good point..no actually a FAB point is that my big sis is coming for a visit in a few weeks, we haven't spent any time together for nearly 2 years now so it will be lovely to see her!..:) 


The bad...well I didn't get my tablets lowered,the opposite with another one thrown in on top, I Only started the new tablets today and I am feeling more shattered and strange again, but rather than dwell I just have to bloody get on with it! pardon my language....its just fustrating, I want to go to bed at bedtime, wake up in the morning and not feel like I need to sleep all the way through the day too ...


The gorgeous...Dexter hehehe...he really has brightened an already happy household, hes a little tiny bundle of huge energy!! we took him for a walk round the castle today..he walked some of the way, then tried to pick a fight with a big dog! He has a very loud voice for a very tiny body!!He then got carried the rest of the way! He is amazing with the kids, infact at 5am there was me,jon,dexter,sophie and amber all in the bed!! 


 awwww :0)

 who are you??

 snuggles!

 aren't I gorgeous??

 see I can reach the top of the table..if I stand on my tippytoes

I have lots more pics to add of the whole tribe with dexter, they will wait till tommorow though..I am off to get some sleep! Goodnight, godbless xxxxxxxxxxxxx





1 comment:

  1. Dexter would brightened up any day.

    Glad to hear you so positive and gutsy despite the hurdles you face, e.g. tablets.

    You count your blessing everyday and are an inspiration.

    God bless.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete