Boo :)
Well I am continuing on from the last thread regarding my shop fund...I picked up a few application forms today for part time jobs, I had already spoken at length on the phone to the employers and it all seemed very positive....so off I go to pick up the forms and OH MY GOD!!! intrusive doesn't even come close, now I fully understand the need for info..but the medical forms????
Height, weight,any hospitalisation in the past 12mnths, doctor/consultant contact details, full list of meds and any side effects, then a tick list of virtually every part of your body/ailment possible...am surprised they don't need your bra size too! lol.....so in the bin its gone, would take one look at mine screw it up and chuck it in the bin!!!
Its so fustrating, but I will get there off my own back in my own good time, financially we are very lucky to have enough to live off without worrying, I just want my little shop sorted so I continue to grow my little business.....
Stress isn't good for me apparently..well is it good for anyone??? ...but at the minute my stress levels seem through the roof, I have to 'meet' the neurologist next week to see if they can help with my POT's..but its a strange set up...its a video-link appointment as the neuro's don't come up here apparantly, so I am feeling pretty strange about it......
Pffffffft, one of those day....but would like to say APPLICATION FORM MY ArSE! ;) ..pardon the language!!


No comments:
Post a Comment