This little monkey is the only monkey who isn't in full time school yet, and she certainly loves to rule the roost!!...but who could say no to such a big bundle of love and energy??? she insisted on heading to the beach on thursday, so off we headed.....it was very busy as usual..see.....
Friday I was working over westside very busy!...and very knackering..lol.....then saturday I was working down in Uig....I get about a bit me! or I have done over the past week..thats for sure!!!!
Weekend is all about family time...and today has been amazing, such beautiful sunshine....so guess what we did????/ yep, went to the beach ......all 5 monkeys literally jumped into their wetsuits then jumped in the sea, days like today make my heart smile :) .....although I really must prepare better for sea days, swimming in the sea and maxi dresses truly don't mix!!!...was fun though ;)
Off to the land of nod then up bright and early for another manic week ahead...every minute busy is more money in the shop fund.........hope you have all had a magical weekend....what makes your heart smile? xxxxxxx



No comments:
Post a Comment