Sunday, 22 July 2012
to be selfish...not my style!!!!
Its been forever since I last posted...........life really has been taking over!!!!!! so much has changed...............we now have the money for the shop, but and its a huge but!!! ...I have been enjoying working and have been offered another job...then to add an extra twist on top of my job & a new job starting tommorow..I get offered another job!!!! ...jobs are like buses up here, they all come at once!!!! ...........so I am stuck...the newest job offer would be perfect, its working with people, and its 24 hours a week which is perfect as its what I need for working tax without running myself into the ground!!! what to do????? I havent signed a contract for the job starting tommorow yet, so I am not tied to it, but it does feel rubbish that they have paid for my disclosure! I am going to offer to re-imburse them..................which brings me to my next issue!! the shop!!..Do I selfishly pour the money I now have into a shop the could/couldn't work? or do I leave it as an emergency fund????? I am still doing orders for regular customers so the business is still there! Its just so hard...my heart says do the shop, my head says be sensible, take the PERMANENT job and the stability it offers!!!!!!!!!!! never easy to make a decision :((!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
take the permanent job, that way you have reliable wages/salary coming in and that way you have the shop as a back-up/hobby
ReplyDeleteJosie x
Hiya Josie :)
ReplyDeletethats just what I decided to do :) seems the most sensible thing to do :) ...hope your well hun xxx