Monday, 23 July 2012

decision made

Boo :)

I have a horrible habit of getting myself into a complete tizzy over decisions,I work myself up so much to try and come to the right decision, so today has been a hard day for me!!

I went into work this morning and handed in my notice, well as such anyway as I never had a contract..but anyway the lovely,lovely people I am working for fully understand my decision..and gave me a glowing reference :)

I rang up job number 2 that was due to start today and apologised, offered to re-imburse there costs for my disclosure...and to be honest they also fully understood my decision not to turn down a permanent job and that they didn't want reimbursing

Finally I went to job number 3 and accepted,took my ID filled in another lot of disclosure forms but as I have a disclosure dated less than 2 weeks ago they are happy to start me straight away...so off to do training on Wednesday..............

what a day!!! I decided that its the best thing to do as it offers us permanent stability and means we keep a nest egg in the bank for emergencies....which there have already been two this month!...both our cars went bang, well not literally bang but not economical to fix!!!...the seven seater crisis was a nightmare but unbelievably someone did us a straight swap for the un-movable rust bucket for a really nice BMW...only 5 seats though!!! then my little purple puma went wrong, so I sold for spares/repairs to a mechanic and bought a 7 seater honda which hubby had to go back to the mainland for!....so we are mobile again without too much expense!!!

It is going to be easier to sleep tonight knowing that my decisions are made and I cannot change my mind again!!! ....and hubby is rather smug as hes really gotten into the photography community up here and a really decent chap sold him another camera with a bag of lenses..well over £1,000 worth of kit for under £200!!!!...couldn't really say he couldn't buy it could I???

I am feeling smug too for a much simpler,cheaper reason......vegetables do grow up here :)) my little veggie patch is doing fab, the kids had carrots & potatoes fresh from the ground with there dinner :) we also have a really strong salad patch going, and broccoli,cauli,leeks,onions etc..............so its all going to plan, we have financial stability and a glorious lifestyle.....

plus two new additions, misty & sabbath :)) ......pics...................................

 sleepy misty

proving that dexter makes a good footstool? lol

 sleepy puss!

 sabbath sticky out tongue :)


 amber & sophies 'mini garden' re-cycling an old box found in the garden...painted pink of course :)

 pic of my babies :) love this pic ..live,laugh.love is truly what we do here :) ..I made the button heart with old buttons and a cheapo frame :)

 finally finished our bedroom :) a proper grown up room!! 


 and re-wallpapered the living room!! I am getting quite good at this wallpapering malarkey...its quite therapeutic..especially ripping off the old paper first ;) 

am going to go and put my feet up and relax...and hope the sunshine returns tomorrow, would quite like to get down to the beach again tomorrow...it is the summer hols after all................take care lovely people xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



4 comments:

  1. Thanks mate :) how you doing? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding it very difficult to get up in the mornings :-)

      Doing well thank you very much. Will pop down soon once things have settled down a little.

      Delete
    2. I feel your pain!!!! early mornings are a PITA!!! yep would be great to see you, hope T is well, I shall pop up soon and see how she's getting on after the trip back to t'mainland, love to you both xxx

      Delete