Sunday, 22 July 2012

scarista/ luskentyre

On a happier note..less stressful note....we just got back from a week in Luskentyre, stayed in a caravan, no tv/phones/mobile signals = bliss!...and we saw dolphins.........we are so,so lucky to live in such a beautiful place :)))...pics................................................






















4 comments:

  1. So which is your favourite of the two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm....luskentyre is more sandcastle building sand than scarista..and we saw the dolphins there :) ...scarista is lovely but I must confess the big bus put me off as it gave me the heeby jeebies!! have you seen the bus? I have to say though that my fave beach up here is Uig, and I love Bayble for the convenience..so much choice!...leagues better than blackpool eh!! its does puzzle me why its the 'isle of lewis' and the 'isle of harris' when they are both connected how can they be separate isles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the bus - drive up, park and there's your house (although it does need work on it).

    I did read as to why Lewis and Harris are classed as separate islands but can't remember, I'll find out and let you know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have watched way to many horror films, I saw the rotting sheep by the gate and expected flesh eating zombies to jump out of the bus!! actually made everyone walk back a different was as I didnt want them to get to close to the bus again! lol..I don't know why the isles are seperate either it just pinged in my head that I must investigate ;), must have a google and learn more about the beautiful place we live :) xx

      Delete