Saturday, 16 July 2011

Have a nosey...

Boo....


Just a quick post to ask a favour really, cheeky I know..but I am holding an auction on my facebook page to raise money for one of my friends..her beautiful little girl Jade is fighting cancer at the minute and they have set up a fantastic page to raise money for manchester childrens hospital..theres lots more info and links on the page, theres alot of lovely stuff in the auction from both my page and fabulous donations from other crafters..all the money raised is being paid directly into miles for jade's just giving account, so please have a look..I am spreading the word as much as I can xxx 


www.facebook.com/pages/Linzis-yummy-tartscandlesmassage-bars/148835745135149


xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you linzi.

    I will look now.

    Big Hugs go to little Jade.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a mobile phone case the other week,

    http://sykesssillysite.blogspot.com/2011/07/roses-and-rosali-fabric.html

    I would like to donate it for the auction if that's ok, the start price I will leave up to you

    Josie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou SFT...(((hugs)))
    thankyou so much for the offer Sandie, I only ran the auction for the one day and it raised £100 well just over as people topped up there bids when they paid to just giving :)..it is a beautiful phone case, how do I get to your shop hun? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete