Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Busily seeking quiet!!

Boo,


Well I haven't blogged properly in ages, you know you start with the best intentions to blog away everyday and then you find that life takes over and each day just mingles into a week!! I have been busy at a stupid rate, in normality its not much busier than normal I am just not as fast at working at the minute..Infact I am so slow its annoying the hell out of me!! The littleones have been mainly running riot in the garden, picking flowers,collecting worms - yes worms! which mean mummy banned from the house- for hygenic purposes of course and not because mummy doesn't like bugs!!


I have had a fair few wholesale orders to do, and new people contacting me for product samples..especially in the highlands, which is good :) I take pride in my work and I always send full sized products as samples, I know several others who don't..but the way I feel is that if someone requests my stuff in view to stock it for me then they need to see it as it normally is :0) 


We decided to have a go at sorting through our camping gear too in view to take the kids camping at Uig here...http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/lewis/uig/index.html ...our sorting resulted in getting totally fed up as another tent pole broke and snapped straight through the tent fabric..so we flung it out, and set out on a quest to find a strong tent to brave the weather up here...found a fantastic tent but couldn't in all realism spend £900 on a tent..so after digging,and digging and digging!! I found last years model brand new for £250...its a 10 berth so plenty room for us...If the weather gets better then we will head off for a long weekend, sand,stars,quiet...its just what we need..I wan't to escape for a few days, I am tired of feeling tired -fresh air can be the best medicine eh!! the kids love Uig..and last time we went we didnt want to leave! you could spend forever exploring there!! 


I had a letter come through from the hospital saying due to unforeseen circumstances my appointment has moved from 28th August to this thursday - do hospitals deliberately word letters to make you panic?? I rang to try and find out what the unforeseen circumstances are but got no joy over the phone, they are probably amazed that they actually found a brain and not cotton wool..so I will hopefully know why my body hates me so much at the minute by thursday!! Another busy day tommorow...and I realise I am writing jumbled up ramblings at the minute..so I shall shut up..or rather stop typing..my mind seems to go off at random tangents that make no sense!! 












4 comments:

  1. Just for you,busy you too!An award...hope you are not an award free blog :-)
    It's a Leibster blog award - see Dosie Rosies' blog or swipe it from my blog!

    Hope everything goes well on Thursday.
    Hugs,

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiay Sandie :0) how are you? busy keeps me from thinking to much!! I don't know anything about blog awards, I need a lesson in blogging full stop!! I seem to ramble nonsense most of the time..:0) my hubby is the one with the brains!!..though don't tell him I said that!! how to I swipe an award? lol...((((bighugs)))) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tent sounds like a bargain.....hope the weather allows you to make much use of it, and UIg sounds lovely. I'm sure the kids will love it. Hope you're feeling a bit better. Take it easy but take it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your camping adventure sounds like just the tonic you need Linzi. Hope Thursday goes ok.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete