Saturday, 2 July 2011

Let summer commence...

Hiya, Hows your week been??


Our tribe have broken up from school for the summer now, after a very busy fun last week! Full credit to the staff they have had 'the best week ever at school!'..bouncy castles,fun days,face painting, dancing..you name it they have done it...I hope the teachers have a lovely relaxing summer...
Then its all change as when they go back in august they are going into the new school...its on the same site as the old school, its been built to mix 3 schools into one...the schools up here are very small so it makes perfect sense to put them together! The kids actually broke up on Thursday..so all day yesterday was spent playing in the garden..or should that be jungle? There's a big bush at the bottom of the garden which is shaded by trees and the littleones love it down in that corner...its there little hiding place..and I know that no harm will come to them..afterall theres only the sheep down there! 
This weekend is pretty much the same thing really...I have been finishing orders which hubby took to post and I have several more to do for posting monday afternoon once we get to the mainland though I am doing them tommorow as I am feeling shattered at the minute..the kids are playing outside but it looks like it could rain so I shall bring them in to do some baking, they can make some buns to take to grandma Janets on monday...I hope the weather is smooth for the ferry crossing..I have been feeling really sick over the past few days as it is I have stocked up on travel sick tablets and have got some to take the night before travelling too...the kids are really good with the crossing other than our eldest..he goes green! but when we last travelled in January he was loads better so hopefully he will be ok this time around too..
I had better get off my bum again and get cracking...cleaning,cooking then finally sleeping..I am so tired!! Will be glad when next week is over and we are back home again! ...Here's some piccies of the work I have been doing this week...have a fabulous weekend xxx


 bathbombs,cupcake soaps,bath potions

 pressies for the littleones teachers

 candles,soaps,bathmelts,bathbombs 


2 comments:

  1. What beautiful products Linzi.

    Hope the crossing goes ok.

    Glad your teachers made the last few days special.

    Sft

    ReplyDelete
  2. You work too hard Linzi, you never stop! You've made some lovely thing there. Bet the teachers loved their gifts.

    ReplyDelete