Saturday, 16 July 2011

Traffic jam...in stornoway!!!

I kid you not..for the first time since moving here in January we got stuck in a traffic jam...though one stupid driver decided to pull out of the queue and drive on the wrong side of the road all the way to the front of the queue and push straight in...I thought there was going to be a riot!!! town was way to busy for me and we couldnt park..so we didnt stay..we have the beauty of living here all the time :0)


2 comments:

  1. It was bedlam wasn't it? I'll have to tell you where the secret parking places are.

    Town was packed all day - the carpark was still full at 11:30, which is unheard of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bedlam it certainly was! but calm is restored and town is quiet again..so jon says anyhow- I haven't been out..thankyou for popping round yesterday,sorry the house was such chaos!! don't be a stranger :) xx

    ReplyDelete