Saturday, 11 June 2011

Its a beautiful day...

Hiya,


well the sun is shining brightly on Lewis today...the kids have been running around outside all day..and are still playing happily...no TV..just fresh air and sunshine! it always makes me smile to see there little faces smiling...I have spent the day doing nothing yet again, well not nothing exactly I have been online looking for bits to put into fathers day hampers for both hubby & my dad...hubby thinks fathers/mothers day are designed for the card shops to make money..which in a sense I agree with, but its still nice to make a fuss and its only once a year! kids will make cards/cakes/pictures and I bought a few bits to pop into the hampers....


Its also our youngest monkeys 3rd birthday on fathers day...so it will be a lovely day all round...I hope I will be feeling a bit more human by then!! 


I have also been looking at pictures that make me smile..and put life into perspective....heres a few of my faves..for different reasons..many happy memories...


 cheeky smiles!

our youngest & oldest



sleeping beauty!

 pink skies!

 tabitha

 gizmo

 my beautiful tribe

 cheeky chops on the ferry

 the snow at our last house!

 christmas antics!

 our old snowy garden

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx




1 comment:

  1. If you're free on a Saturday evening nip into town at about 7:30(ish) - the Lewis Pipe band do a little show in the small pedestrian area near the small co-op in town.

    ReplyDelete