Hiya...
well today has been much like the rest of the week, managed to complete 2 orders which has totally wiped me out..must chase docs tommorow, its just not funny, cant get up without feeling like I am going to fall over! Kids have been running around in the garden enjoying the sunshine...its a bit chilly but they don't care..they love the fresh air..and talking to the sheep at the bottom of the garden..I say sheep because the lambs aren't tiny anymore!
I am getting into the habit of doing a list of things to do in the week ahead on a sunday..this week my main aim is to find out why I feel so naff! Our second youngest is going to school on wednesday/thursday...huge step!! she starts full time in August, so this week its just to see how the littleones like the school...what will I do in august when I only have our youngest monkey at home?? and shes not so little anymore...3 on the 19th june...the years pass so quickly!!
I must try really hard to make progress on the shop project this week..the way I feel right now though I just want to sleep!!! anyway heres a few pics of new products/orders as i've not added any for a while..have more new scents too......xxxxxx



No comments:
Post a Comment