boo.....
Hows your week been? I had so many plans this week and have achieved zero :0( which I hate!!!!!
But one thing this week has taught me is that I am very lucky to have such a loving hubby! Hes literally done everything since i collapsed in a big heap in the co-op on monday and got carted off in an ambulance...no one seems to know whats wrong either which is driving me mad, my hearts beating to fast and I cant walk without looking drunk! my chest is so sore and I have literally had enough...waiting for appointment to see cardiologist whos gonna stick me on some portable monitor thingy for a few days..docs said it could be viral but not showing anywhere they expect it to apparantly as other than my chest hurting like hell feeling dizzy and knackered i am ok.....so in a nutshell my week has been crap,totally...I want to sleep and wake up feeling normal please!!
On another note the suns back...which is good! but it never seems to be really dark at the minute...at 1.30am it still wasn't pitch black then the suns back again by 4.30/5am!! its weird but in another sense as everything seems slower up here I dont really mind the sun waking us up so early..its so quiet and peaceful.....
saw a few seals in the harbour too when waiting for my prescription...just bobbing around without a care in the world..beautiful animals! I wish I could bob about without a care in the world right now....rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!..thats how i feel :0(
though shaking my grumpy head i do have reasons to smile......
the 3 oldest monkeys brought home there first school reports from the school here and are the best we have seen! very proud of my beautiful family!
and not to forget we live in a beautiful part of the world which just feels less stressful!
Heres to a better week ahead............keep smiling,it will all work out in the end!!

Linzi,
ReplyDeleteHope the doc's find out what's wrong and that you start to feel better soon.
It's so good that your kid's have settled into school so well