Monday, 13 June 2011

Rain,rain go away!!

Right who stole the sunshine?


I think its you mainlanders who got fed up with your rain yesterday and therefore decided to fling it our way!! its been a very wet day today...a million miles apart from yesterdays sunshine!!


the kids have decided that they dont care if its raining they want to play outside anyway...which back on the mainland they wouldnt really even entertain playing outside much at all!! there attitudes have totally changed for the better up here :0)


Amber was a little upset that she couldnt go to school today..she went for three days last week as an induction and she absolutely loved it...I am so very proud of her!! she will start full time in august..after the school hols - which of course are fast approaching! I am going to start a list of things we want to achieve in summer...lots of exploring indeed has to be done!!


I haven't done much today other than sleep..got a call to go to the day hospital tommorow morning to get fitted with the heart monitor..then to go and have a 'normal' day...which I can't achieve at the minute as I feel so drained! will try my best though..will take the littleones for a wander around the castle grounds and get some products made..I just wish I didnt feel so knackered!! 


tommorows thought for the day..... Just for today, no matter where I am going, or what I am doing, or who I am doing it with, it is my intention to focus on the positive. 


and I shall stick to it!!!!!



3 comments:

  1. Good girl! You too :-) I remember my first day at school... a long time ago!
    Hope the monitor doesn't show any problems with your heart, I mean that in a good way!

    Have you had your Blood glucose levels checked out by the way...just a thought.

    Hugs,

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandie :0) she loved meeting new people! I think it helped that the school is so friendly and her big sisters took her into class!
    the docs have tested for everything they can in blood apparantly Including diabetes as that was one of my first thoughts..my dads got a bad heart other than dad no one else has any health issues.will get sorted eventually!
    I hope your well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it lovely that your little one is ready for school! That's all a parent can wish for.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete