Friday, 10 June 2011

Surprise visitor!

Hiya....


well little change here, but it looks like I don't contain metal so will be able to have the MRI scan, not sure where yet though will be the scottish hospital with the shortest list apparantly, still waiting on monitor but they will ring as soon as its fixed...still sleeping loads the smallest of tasks totally wears me out!...
Then last night hubby nipped into town to get food and came back with my dad!! which is lovely and a total shock, dad lives down in bolton and I had no idea he was coming!..its made me feel brighter knowing hubby has some support around as I am totally useless at the minute..I have realised I take to much for granted..as right now I would give anything just to be able to walk around the town without feeling like I will pass out! but I will get sorted and dads staying until all the tests are done and we know whats going on.....the suns been shining today its been lovely outside..everything will get sorted in the end!! have a lovely weekend everyone xxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and hoping you feel well soon, can't do much more than send you best wishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give us a shout if you need anything.

    Glad your OK with getting the MRI done - ask them nicely if they'll give you a CD with the images on, some do and some don't but they make great wallpaper. Also, take a CD that you like when having the MRI scan done so they can play it for you.

    ReplyDelete