Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Mindless thugs!!

Its scary what this country has woken up to this morning, looking at pictures 'great' britain now looks like a scene from a war film..and I use the term 'great' very loosely!! What the hell has happened to people? its hard to distinguish between wild animals and human beings right now :0(..lots of people saying the police are useless..well I personally take my hat off to all the emergency services, they must be petrified..lets remember they are paid to do a job which doesn't cover being soldiers..I think the only way to fix the chaos now is to go in hard and fast with the army, arrest them all,bring back national service,and deport all the foreigners back to there own countries..I know its harsh to say but they need dealing with! the economy will be totally ruined..but these mindless thugs will scream if they dont get there giro's on time...it makes my blood boil!! Do people not stop and think of the devastation they are causing? the lives they are ruining? and as for the kids involved what happened to parenting? theres no repect or manners, I saw the statement asking parents to ring there children,well if they where brought up to know right from wrong in the first place then they wouldn't be out rioting,this country is supposed to be hosting the olympics..well what a great advert, I wouldn't be surprised if that privilege is taken away....I hope and pray that calm is restored quickly! Please stay safe everyone...the 'great' will be back in great britain one day :0(...xxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments: