Just a quickie to say thankyou to Mrs.Thrifty, for her fab blog header tutorial! http://www.athriftymrs.com/2011/08/how-to-create-free-blog-header.html I am as thick as they come when it comes to picnic but mrs.thrifty's guide is fab!! I enjoyed having a play on picnic..I think the new header looks loads better..especially the UFO :) will be keeping my eye out for real ones next week..finally got around to picking up a telescope! xxx
Didn't know you had a telescope! Don't forget there's a Stornoway Astronomical Society which holds talks 1st Tuesday every month at the Coastguard Station on the causeway to Goat Island. Website is www.stornowayastro.org. We look forward to seeing you soon! (Next meeting 6th Sept).
ReplyDeleteohhhhhhh thanks for the info, we have only just invested in one..it would be a crime not to own a telescope up here really ;0), I must admit when we lived in belton I used to look at the stars and think we were lucky to see so many, but up here its like a whole other world! especially when they turn the streetlights out! I will have a look at the website now x
ReplyDelete