Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Seals,walking and sunshine!..well nearly sunshine!

Hiya,


Well today is the last day Amber is in for a half day, she starts full days tommorow,Amber loves to take in new things, shes like a little sponge soaking everything up around her..we do have an issue with her though in that she won't talk to her teacher! Its been raised today and I don't know what to do! When she is at home shes always chatting away and shes very forthcoming with how she feels, however at school she won't communicate..shes working really well and listens to everything shes told but she is so shy! does anyone have any suggestions? It takes along time for Amber to come out of her shell with new people, I feel at a loss, have had a chat with Amber and explained its important that she talks to her teacher and her friends, shes inviting her friend around for tea next week so we will watch how she interacts at home..I am going to print out some sheets at home with pictures for the letters she is learning and ask her to show her teacher as I think that that will encourage her to talk to her teacher more...any other suggestions welcome :0)


This morning we took Sophie for a walk around the castle grounds, she loves it there, and one of the things that can help with POT's syndrome is walking, I just take it slowly and sit down when I feel I am getting to dizzy to keep going, we did really well today, we drove down to the farthest point that you can park at the grounds and watched the seals, such beautiful animals, it makes me laugh the way they stick there noses out of the water and blow water everywhere! Hubby took some snaps, I will upload them later, then we wandered up the big hill towards the deer park, it was a lovely walk, I am shattered now though and my legs are all tingly, so I am just sitting with a coffee whilst hubby is picking up the tribe....will be back with piccies later...what have you been up to today?? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment