Sunday, 17 April 2011

Happy busy days..

Good evening Lovelies....


Well what a day!!!! A very busy day!! Infact I am not quite sure how we have got to 8pm!! and I still have flapjacks to make for lunches tommorow...was supposed to be muffins but the kids changed there minds :0) the kids have had a lovely day..in the garden all day again! I must try and get there swings built tommorow..but for now they have been quite happy digging holes..playing hide and seek and presenting me with lots of various bits and bobs including all the daffodils! lots of dandelions and lots of pine cones :0)


I have been busily trying to sort upstairs..the girls all now have pink rooms, I was looking for some nice transfers for the walls...in the end I bought a few tester pots and painted some writing on the walls myself...alot cheaper..its not perfect but the kids love it...I shall post pics once I have finished! I have also been sanding/painting more furniture which we picked up from the second hand shop in stornoway....lots to do yet..but certainly getting there!!


I have also been working on a few orders...I seem to be selling lots of these candles at the minute, I originally made one for a very dear friend of mine...these are scented in sweet dreams, topped with whipped wax scented in butterfly hugs and topped with butterflies and cosmetic glitters...I love making them as no two ever turn out the same :0) 




I have also finished a burner hamper..with 30 mixed wax melts in different scents, 6 tropical tealights and a cherub burner....


Then there has been the usual sunday evening routine, homework, teatime, bathtime, bedtime...not that it ever actually ends up totally in that order! But I do at least try!! the kids are now tucked up in bed and I am trying to think of an easy meal for dinner for hubby & me and to be honest I am shattered! so something quick with little effort is required!! Then I am going to light the fire....I love the open fire...feels so cosy and warm!!!

I should really get out the sewing machine and carry on with the girls bunting but to avoid stitching my fingers together I am going to leave that until tommorow....I also have a big box of fabric patches I won for peanuts on e-bay...they are beautiful and I am trying to make matching quilts for the bedrooms..but I must make more of an effort to do more!!!

Thats me and my busy day! Flapjacks, dinner, fire and bed!!!

Goodnight folks...sweet dreams,godbless xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment