Well good evening folks, or good morning?
yet to work out why I am sat here at 2am...I think its the darkness, it has me spooked!! It doesn't help that we have moved 3 times since Jan and I still cant get my bearings in our house!! Its quite spooky if you need to get up in the night and go to the loo or owt else exciting like that...wandering down the hall way..bumping into doors, wandering into the back bedroom..anywere but the bloody loo!! lol....its soooooooo dark!! So I guess I am sitting here until I know I will sleep till its light....maybe I am tired after all as that whole paragraph in nonsense! :0)
Its been an eventful 2 weeks here.....we were due the rest of our belongings last thursday...alas it wasn't to be..the 'new' people contracted to pick up/move our stuff in broke down in Madrid....the latest plan is that the owner of the origional company is bringing our stuff up tuesday...however that is now being threatened by him claiming the ferrys full?? me thinks thats crap quite frankly and have said as much! so we will wait and see...no doubt waiting for another excuse!! so fed up with it now.....so what do you do when you get fed up???
Go to the beach :0) my all time fave beach in the world right now....miles of white sand, totally untouched..or it was until we invaded with buckets and spades!!
the weather has been lovely, the kids love being here, we do to, fab neighbours, amazing views, lots of lambs! what more could a girl wish for? other than our own stuff!! pffffft!!! I shall leave you with a piccy..the I am off to blow out the candles and be plunged into complete darkness...me no like!!!
nanite folks xxxxxxxxxxx



No comments:
Post a Comment