Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Help!!!!

As the title suggests!!! we have our first guests arriving tommorow...and I have a man made mountain of clothes piled so high I can barely reach the top!! I am guessing there will be no sleep for me tonight!!

Had an interesting meeting with our solicitor this morning regarding our 'delightful' removal company...my head spinning im tired,grumpy and really dont know where to start..I have moved all the furniture round in the bedroom to accomodate the two large chairs from the living room..so now instead of bedside tables we have bedside armchairs! but they wouldnt fit anywhere else in the house! christ knows where the bedside bloody tables will go now...i may hang them from the ceiling and create an interesting focal point :0)

I am looking forward to seeing dad and his partner Ivy I just wish I had a few more weeks to sort the house....I really don't like mess! and like mess even less when we have imminent arrivals! they keep telling me they are coming to see us and they don't care what the house looks like! and I know in truth,in my heart that once they arrive a big hug, a decent hot meal,glass of wine and a roaring fire will make them feel at home :0) It just I really want to be more sorted.....on that note I best crack on...don't know whats got into me today..one of those days...could happily sit in the corner and cry but i wont! plenty of distractions to stop my mind taking over...and on the last note..who stole my sunshine?????/ please send it back to the island pronto......((((((((((((((((((((huggles)))))))))))))))))))))) xxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I've now got bedside chest of drawers instead of bedside tables. I'm toying with putting kitchen tables on each side because they'll fit.

    ReplyDelete