Good evening...wow what a day!!!
Another beautiful one at that!! Its days like today that I struggle to do anything..I think my ability to function properly dissapears when the sun comes out to play!!
Dropped the older kids at school...went to post orders then wandered home..the views of the mainland today have been amazing!! had to go into town to try and find screws for the girls bunkbeds as the removers have lost them!..no joy :0( but the second hand furniture shop owner is trying to find us some to pick up tommorow....went into the charity shop to pick up some books for the kids...I love the fact that the television hasn't been on this weekend! to busy playing outside to want to come in :0) and they love reading....the local charity shop sells childrens books for 10p so we came out with 9 story books and a big encyclopedia as our eldest daughter is learning about the rainforest and the encyclopedia has loads of relevant info!!
Came home with the very best of intentions to get more unpacking done but I just couldn't bear to sit inside unpacking when its so beautiful outside...so I suggested a bikeride..seemed like a good idea...we have a double trailer for the two littleones...but I havent used it for a while!! I forgot how heavy it is to pull!! I have loved being outside today....older kids came home and went straight to the garden!! Now they are in bed, I am shattered but its been a good day...:0) Tommorow on the otherhand is going to be trying...but we will get through it!! I will leave you with some pics of the beautiful day...goodnight,godbless xxxxxxx





lovely pics, wish I was there (sigh)
ReplyDeleteI prefer your yobs to the ones on our car last year!
Josie x
Lovely day!
ReplyDeleteWe're set to have warmer weather tomorrow, so I'm hopefully going to get up early and bake my bread for the week and the freezer and make some oaty ginger biscuits as on Frugal Queens' blog. Watch this space....
Sandie xx