Well I am having a massive emotional blip tonight!! my little boy, fair enough he's 10 in 2 weeks, but he will always be my little boy!! Is going to york tommorow for A WEEK!! I feel sick....it took alot of courage to let him go, hes the most excited I have ever seen him! He can't wait to go..I know he needs to be allowed to grow up and spread his wings....I think it would have been easier if he didnt have to cross the big sea on the ferry! every bone in my body is screaming dont let him go!! but my heart is saying he will love it..have an amazing time and come home with fantastic memories..so the heart wins..arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....why is being a mum so bloody hardddddddddddddddddddd!!! I am not dropping him at the ferry port tommorow..he doesnt need me crying like a baby..so I just tucked him up in bed, told him I loved him more than the world..he said he will miss me loads....bring on the tears...........:0(((( send me some courage!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just think - he'll be the most popular man in the class as he'll know everything about the mainland.
ReplyDeleteLinzi - he'll be fine! I think that as mums, we will still fret about our "little boys" when they're in their 20's, married and got their own sprogs! Hang in there hun and have some Kleenex at the ready x
ReplyDelete