Tuesday, 10 May 2011
everything crashing down
:0(...poor sophie fell down the stairs, we thought she was ok, checked her over gave her a cuddle,everything seemed ok, then she fell asleep,she woke up having a fit..sick everywhere..rushed to hospital, ct scans done...clear scans but she kept vomiting so they where considering airlifting her to the mainland, thankfully the sickness has stopped, shes home again now...severe concussion,have to wake her every couple of hours to check shes ok, 999 again if shes sick/fits/seems too sleepy between now and saturday..I wish I had eyes everywhere, I feel so guilty,didnt even see her fall..I am praying she will be ok...please pray too :0( theres times in life where everything feels hopeless, useless,terrible..this is on of them, my poor beautiful princess, cant thank the hospital and the neighbours enough..i wish I could rewind 24hrs..stop the whole thing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If there's anything we can do to help - just ask. You know where we are.
ReplyDeletethanks Tony..just trying to keep her calm & settled xx
ReplyDeleteIt's frightening when it happens but soon forgotten once recovered. I had a nasty bang on the head in the hard winter of '62/'63, whizzing down a frozen path. Slipped at the end and fell head first into a tree, out cold for several minutes but felt perfectly fine the next day. I'm sure she'll be fine too, and no, there's no blame on you, you do all you can to look after them so no guilt trips please!
ReplyDelete