Good morning folks :0)
Didn't sleep well last night..instead my mind is boggled with thoughts about the future and what I want to achieve...so many different things! I think to be honest the past few months have been crazy....
oct/nov..visit Lewis for the first time, fall in love and not want to leave!!
nov..arrive home..officially sign the house up for sale with the estate agents..sell house within 3 days!
Jan...move back permanantly to Lewis...
Pay off mortgage and any outstanding money..credit card mainly!
feb..rent one house, move to another rented house
march..officially buy our own home!
see! so much in a few months....now we are here I think we really need a plan...and I reckon our top goals are
give the kids more freedom to be children and be happy! Which we are achieving in bucket loads already..they are so happy here!!
live more self sufficiently...need to make a start on the veg plot thats a main aim at the minute!
chickens? hubbys not sure, and to be honest we can buy fresh eggs from the neighbours so its not really a priority
re-open the business properly..which is easier said than done when suppliers are letting me down at the minute..I am hunting for new suppliers but it all takes so much time! contacting them..waiting for them to contact us..I wont commit to a bulk order with anyone until I have seen the products I am buying as I need to make sure they are of the quality I want for my products..but I am getting there, just waiting on one more order to arrive then i can re-open fully!
sort the house...actually sit down and draw up a plan of what needs doing where! sorting out the workshop...so much to do!!
relax!!..maybe thats the root of everything at the minute..theres so much to do that I think if I sit down draw up a proper list and tick things off as I go then I will feel alot better in myself!
Infact thats what i shall do...tommorow! today I have to make the products for tonights auction, pack connors suitcase, bake some cakes for the trip, get dinner going...going to chuck loads of veg & chicken in the slowcooker, stick some bread on....so I best get cracking...tommorow I will do my list!!! wish me luck...xxxxx
I wish you all the luck in the world!
ReplyDeleteSandie xx
A plan's always a good thing to have....even if at times it seems no more than that, just a plan!
ReplyDeleteLuck!
ReplyDelete