good evening fellow bloggers,
well our electrical dilemma is sorted...after trying several people selling second hand washers to no avail and trying again to fix ours we gave in and went to buy a new one...checked all the electrical shops in town and went to the co-op last...in the end we got one in the co-op for £209 which is energy rating A..it was the cheapest we could find and the co-op delivered it for free 2 hours later!! I am hoping nothing else breaks as if it does quite frankly its not being replaced...we where going to replace the units in the kitchen but have decided its not a necessity therfore its not essential..the kitchen functions well as it is so why fix it when its not broken??
I have spent ALL afternoon/evening working on my website..its hard work, my mind just isn't very technical so It takes a wee while to sort our how things work in my brain..let alone on my screen...I was all set to re-open at 9pm..then guess what?? the bloody net went down...I lost hours and hours of work,..I know I need some kind of back up system but I dont know how...honestly I could have and very nearly did cry!! but not one to be beaten I am soldiering on it will be done by lunchtime tommorow even if it means no sleep...one thing that is really niggling me is lists!! I have done lists for all the fragrance categories and it should be as simple as adding the list to a product..but oh bloody no!! I still have to manually put every individual scent on one by one...great fun when so far I have 86 products and nearly 300 oils!! whats 86 x300!!! I keep telling myself once its done its done..then I will only have to add new products/oils as I design them..but the initial work is enough to drive me to drink!!
heres a link so you can have a nosey http://www.linzisyummies.co.uk/
On a totally different note I have applied for another job today...never heard back from the last one :0( no doubt my own fault for not working for years..but in the past 10years I have had 5 children!! I have decided in my head that I do want to have a job outside home...I know I have the business but hubbys helping with that now..so I am wanting something part time...I want to feel like I am doing something that helps other people in some way shape or form...dont get me wrong I love running the business but what difference am I actually making to other peoples lives? I want to feel like I am doing something to help!!
Anyway I am off...well not off, I am still very much online..just working...rahhhhhhhhhhhh @ website building...cant it just be as simple as add a pic and a description???? xxxxxxxxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment