Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Proud mummy moments :0)

Good evening :0)


Well after the toils and troubles of the past two weeks calm is restored! as much as you can have any level of calm in such a big family..buy you know what I wouldn't swap my life for the world!! Connor came home with a fantastic note from his teacher about how well behaved he was on his trip, and how fantastic hes been at school too..hes learning about charlottes web in school at the minute..I am shamed to say in our library at home thats one book we don't have..but I am going hunting for it tommorow :0) ..Connors 10 on saturday, I am so very proud of him, of all my babies....I don't know where the years have gone..if anyone had of told me I would be 27 married with 5 children living on the isle of lewis I would have laughed in there faces..but here I am, judge me as you will, say what you like but love is all that matters...yes I know food on the table, clothes on your back but to me a hug,a smile and 'i love you' can make the difference between a crap day and a wonderful day!






"Happiness resides not in possessions or in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul." 






I have finally re-opened the website..still alot to go on but its alot better :0) I could do with a few more hands but couldn't we all!!




I am going to stop rambling....tommorow I have lots of work to do! but I am enjoying being busy..even if it is crazily busy!! off to bed.....sweet dreams folks xxx

















No comments:

Post a Comment