Boo :0)
Well what a day!!! to follow on from this mornings post...amy-lou wanted a cinderella cake, however on coming home from school she now wants hello kitty...well hello kitty looks simple...but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Infact I reckon cinderella would have been easier...probably not helped much by the fact that our youngest daughter sophie was stood at the side of me wiggling her bum and singing lady gaga whilst I was trying to pipe whiskers on kitty!! In the end amy is happy with my latest attempt..hello kitty lay on the grass holding a flower! well she was supposed to be sat up but her head fell off!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...linzi next time spend a tenner in the co-op and buy a decent cake!! to top it all my bottom tier has crumbled...helped along by me pinching a cherry or 2! so now the bottom needs doing again tommorow before I can finish the cake off...which means its a surprise for Amy :0) and also means trifle!! as I have lots of excess cake!! I have also made 24 cakes for Amy's class...however there are only 11 kids in the class apparantly!! its days like today that drive me mad in a happy way! I am so lucky to have such a beautiful family, a lovely house in an amazing part of the world, and I feel safe knowing that my babies are safe and happy!!....anyhow heres hello kitty...I will not be held responsible for anyone spitting drink all over there computer screen...you have been warned....heres to tommorow..I dont care if it rains...my babies are happy..that makes my heart jump! mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xxxxxxx
And before anyone tells me hello kitty doesnt have a smile..Amy insisted she needed one..so Ner ;0)

Well I know nothing about Hello Kitty so I think it looks just wonderful! Well done you. :-)
ReplyDelete