Wednesday, 4 May 2011

money = root of all problems!! burn the lot of it!!

boo....


well are you ready for a rant??? I just watched BBC1 and the programme about people who scam the council house system...I truly never even realised that people actually sub-let council houses! one word for them in my eyes SKANKS!! I may well look at things in a 'simplistic way' but in my eyes wherever theres problems the root always goes back to money!! Surely the way forward with the housing shortage would be for the government to set a limit on what private landlords can charge? and make sure that it matches the council? noooooooo I hear you say....well why the hell not? The council lists would shrink, private landlords will still get paid! ...greed! is driving this world mad...I hate it! I think in all realism that if money was to cease to exist there would be a total uproar...chaos..craziness..but in the end people would find a way to work together without the need for money!! why was money ever invented in the first place if not to create a divide?? burn the lot I say....I get so bloody angry watching greedy gits on telly!!...sorry I know I am ranting...here have a piccy....looking over the sea from the castle grounds, walking...fresh air, hapiness = no money spent!! 



and you know..the more I think of it the more I think the worlds gone mad! people are skint yet major suppliers like gas/electric put prices up and make huge profits? Can someone provide me with an argument to prove that I am talking utter crap? Or is it really a case that everywhere you look people are being made/encouraged to spend money they don't have? just look at some of the loan companies on telly..total sharks..hey lets borrow £100 and pay you back £1000...yes that may be a vivid over exageration but you get my drift!! I HATE MONEY!!! rant over.....normal service will resume tommorow :0) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linzi, no argument from me I'm afraid, I'm with you all the way!! Don't even get me started on the "Benefits Cheats!!!".

    Love your blog (think I found you through Frugal Queen) and your photographs are so lovely. What a beautiful part of the world to bring up your children.

    Have a lovely peaceful day
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete