Saturday, 26 February 2011

2 weeks and 6 days...get me out of here!!

Morning camper....


well here we are house number two, nice and warm, shame we are treated like criminals....who lives directly opposite us..non other than the man who followed us home and reported us to the police! Right well after we have been interrogated by the police..and they are satisfied that we are indeed just a normal family up here buying a house and wanting to settle down..what happens as soon as we get here??..the car pulls right across the back of our car and starts demanding to know why we have been shining torches in his neighbours windows scaring his wife...well I am deeply sorry that this is happening..it must be horrible..but having been cleared by the police do we really need this? According to 'the bully' we are the only people on Lewis to own a silver shogun with a roofbox therefore it has to be us as he to quote his words he 'has no faith in the police'....I spent many years of my life being bullied and intimidated by a man and yesterday really shook me up its been a long time since I have felt like I did yesterday...I hope he is proud of himself for making a grown woman break down in tears! Apparantly the other villagers are 'aware of us' well as far as I am concerned if ANYONE else comes and starts accusing us of ludicrous things that we haven't done then I will be filing a formal complaint with the police.....we moved up here to give the kids a fantastic lifestyle..but yesterday I freely admit that I just wanted to get on the ferry and go anywhere but here!! My faith in Lewis is sinking....2wks6 days we get into our own home...i just hope its the dream that we wanted up here..I can fully sympathise with him wanting to 'protect his wife' but maybe he should leave policing to the police and believe what they say...why the hell would we drive round at night with 5 young children shining torches? Its beyond me...totally!! :0(

2 comments:

  1. Why not complain to the police yourself? If you've been cleared by the police then he has no right to do this. (The police can also check to see how many Silver Shoguns have come to the island on the ferry and prove he's talking bollocks).

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have spoke to them now :0) never thought of asking them to check the cars with the ferry though! I will bob in tommorow! thanks for the suggestion!! only 2wks5days here! can you tell I am counting? enjoy the sunshine! xx

    ReplyDelete