Saturday, 12 February 2011

Is a very busy bee!!

Boo :0) as the title sugest's I am up to my neck in wax,oils, massag bars,oils & soaps! I should charge the landlords for how yummy there house will be when we leave ;0) I am going to go round stornoway next week armed with samples! Going to try and get the local hotels & b&b's using my products for guest rooms..i bet I can beat there suppliers quotes and I am local..so no shipping fee's....have a nosey at tonights auction...I will be back later with an update....

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=148835745135149&aid=45478

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to also hit the local tourist trinket shops for a retail outlet. The Callanish Post Office and visitors centre are two places that already sell soap (you've got competition on the soap) but not the other stuff. Just get a "Made in Lewis" stamp for them and you'll be sorted.

    ReplyDelete