Monday, 7 February 2011

Exhausted and emotional!!

What a day!!! an emotional one at that....


though today I have alot to be thankful for as we finally have a house..which is lovely..needs work but nothing major that we cant do ourselves! other than the garage which we will get a builder in to look at...I think today has hit me like a tonne of bricks..and i'm tired!..but happy :0)...yesterday was Lovely    just what we moved here for...and I am glad we are sorted..its just the past week has taken all our energy wondering what the hell we are going to do..not a nice position when you see houses dissapear from under you when you have 5 littleones to consider..but not to worry anymore...thankfully!!


I have had alot of orders to get through too...another 12 to finish and post tommorow then the auction on saturday...then i am closing for a couple of weeks whilst we move/re-design the website and launch more products..I can honestly say i love my job, i love my family and i love my location...I just need to snap out of this low mood!! maybe a goodnights sleep is in order..as there hasn't been many of them since we left belton, been to busy worrying...hopefully tonight I will sleep carefree in the fact that we do have a home to move to now!..and we already know some of the neighbours :0) 


I shall get my bum in bed and wake up bright eyed,bushytailed and ready to take on the world...well maybe not the world just yet :0)...


Night night,sleep tight..don't let the bed bugs bite..but if they do-bite the buggers back ;0) xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment