Good evening folks......
sorry for the lack of 'blogging' its been rather busy in the nuthouse! Its bloody freezing here..is the first thing to say! no bloody heating..and yes i know i keep saying bloody but i am bloody annoyed at the lack of heat in the house!...we have apparently got through £300 worth of oil in 12 days.. The people we are renting from say that they got 9inches? of oil put in the tank the day before we got here..so we have paid for more oil split the cost with the owners..get told its coming this morning but nope..its not bloody here and its cold! great fun with 5 littleones in the house! The oil had better come tommorow or I will hit the roof!! its just not funny!!!...rant over grrrrrr!
On a happy note :0) the kids love there new school...they had such a lovely welcome today...all the children where waiting for our tribe :0) made a hard morning easier...I was worried about leaving them as its a totally new environment to them..but in fairness they came out with huge smiley faces and are still not asleep at 10.30pm - although they are in bed and have been for 2 1/2 hours they wont go to sleep! will have a house full of tired COLD! monkeys in the morning!!!
Finally on the business side of life I am getting on top of orders and managing to maintain 7/10 day delivery..only just! but theres no rest for the wicked eh ;0)....If no one heres from me again I have FROZEN!! its to cold for words I know it sounds soft but I have never admitted to being anything other than soft!!! please send us some heat..pray for the oilman tommorow :0) xxxxx
I've got a spare electric fire you can borrow if you need one.
ReplyDeleteTony
thanks Tony :0) if the oil doesn't turn up tommorow i will nip round and borrow it :0)...our solicitor is now finally getting his bum in gear and pushing to get us in the new house for the 1st/2nd week in march at the latest! fingers crossed! x
ReplyDeleteOut in the morning at the vet but will be in late morning/all afternoon.
ReplyDeleteGood news on the house! Fingers crossed.
okey dokey...I hope kittys ok! thanks again x
ReplyDelete