I have decided that the weather up here is to weird for words! snow,sun,gales all at the same time? there's only a little covering of snow I wish it would make an effort to snow properly so i can build a snowman!! - yep big kid at heart :0)
All the ferries to/from Lewis have been cancelled today so I am praying all my supplies got over last night...I need my new oils so i have something new to play with ;0) I have lots of orders to get through over the next few days and have set my turnover at 7-10 days...so I am going to stay in,stay warm and be a busy bee in the kitchen, yesterdays goodies are practically all sold out now so im going to be creating and will have lots more colours/botanicals to play with..when they get here!! I am overwhelmed by everyone's support over the past few months since I set up my business so thankyou :0) love you all to bits xxxxx
I had better get off my bum and get cracking! Have a fab day everyone...and to all you guys up here...stay warm & stay safe ;0)

All four seasons in a day :-)
ReplyDelete